Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2022

WATCH OUT! : 12 02 2021



      I've been unable to run the last two days, I picked up a stomach bug (seems I'm getting too good at 'picking up things') and didn't try to run from bed.  But, since I've got several year's worth of pictures of previous runs, it's not like there isn't anything to post.  So here's one from Dec 2, 2021, or rather here's two.  I ran in the morning and was meeting a friend to go see a hockey game and both times fun stuff found me.  

     In the morning there was the usual bunch of change out there, all but a quarter this time.  And speaking of time, I found a sports watch on the ground between a sidewalk and a parking lot.  That was the first 'time' for one of those.  I've got a lot of pens but I think I grabbed that one because of the name on it maybe?  There was of course a number of 'nuts in the road' including a lug nut. No surprise there. 

     That evening I was meeting a friend over by a fast-food place off the highway in West Dallas.  I got there and was waiting and could have been a little impatient, but nope. I know they'll be 'treasures' looking to find me somewhere.  And of course, there was my shiny penny on the ground in the parking lot.  There was also a pretty good looking set of Bluetooth earbuds on the sidewalk, and I checked them when I got back to the house and they worked and sounded great.  Of course there'd be a lug nut, they're everywhere! And lastly, if you're short on trivial pursuit cards, I have a spare for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers