Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

COMPANY FOR THE DUCKIES : 03 23 2022


      Not sure why there seems to be so many gloves in the street lately, but that being the case, I can be selective with what I pick up.  Today I found a Milwaukee Cut Level-1 glove, normally $4 at Ace Hardware ...and today only at the 'Rundover Store'....it's half price! 😃 Also found another lottery ticket, a  Tinseltown Takeover scratch off, which I entered for another shot at Hollywood.  Not a lot of change today (relatively speaking), a nickel and 3 pennies, but then all of them are appreciated.  And more than I had when I started the run.  Quite a few nuts in the road this morning, literally and figuratively, and I'm pretty much required to pick those up.  The key I assumed was a car key, but is pretty smooth, not a lot of 'teeth' so it might go to a lot of things.  There was another socket where the driveway of an auto parts store hit the road, which is a little ironic.  I figured somebody was working on their car in the auto store parking lot and lost a socket in the engine compartment, which fell out when they left.  There also was a little silver A-frame shaped metal thingamabob, picked that up because I hadn't seen one in the road before.  Lastly there was a little squishy multicolored ball, with a smiley face on it, he'll have a lot of rubber dickies to keep him company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers