Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2022

WELCOME. : 06 14 2021


       This was from June 14 2021, and I had a note that it was very humid. Once it gets hot here I always try to get out to run before 7AM, otherwise with the the heat and humidity, it's a beating. 

     So....Welcome my friends! Actually that's what the flag I found says, which is always nicer than a flag that says " hey ya dadblame kids,  get off the lawn." That person probably needs a little more fiber in their diet.  Also found a short bungie cord, those I use to hold a stack of nylon groc bags together. 

     I found a very short USB cord, it's handy and sometimes that's all the length you need. I see lighters all the time, usually they're out of fuel, but this one ought to be good for lighting a campfire or two. 

     I hit for the cycle that day (penny,nickel,dime, quarter)!!  Not sure when I started calling it that, but I think it's hilarious how all those coins seem to find me. In the rain, in the dark, in obscure places, it's crazy! But as always, thank you Creator of all, for all these symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Woo hoo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers