Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

FIRM GRIP : 03 29 2022

 

        I pretty much run this route once a week and even with the regularity, every week there's something new.  The first thing I came across this run was the step drill bit, kind of a handy little guy and they run from $30-$50 online.  And I did hit for the extended cycle today (penny,nickel,dime, quarter,socket,lug nut), with the socket showing up with about 200 yards to spare.  I know I can't MAKE it happen, I just allow it TO happen.  

     I take sports drink/electrolytes with me on each run.  How many 10oz bottles I take with me depends on how hot it is outside, but I usually take a couple and I always get a big boost from it.  There's not much sugar in the Sustain Sport I drink so it's not a sugar rush.  All I know is that it works.  I have found that you need to rinse the bottles and disinfect them, or stuff will want to grow in them--and it's not pretty!  I use SoluGuard Botanical on them every day, it's plant based and it kills everything from salmonilla, to staph, strep, even Covid and it's not toxic like Lysol or bleach can be.  'Nuf said.

     We've been over this before.  Yes, I have a Gorilla Grip and yes, I also have a Mega Grip, but some days that's just too much Grip.  So thankfully, today I am happy to say that for those days when you need something less, I also have a Firm Grip.  It had to happen.  Now available in the 'Rundover Store' .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers