Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

NO RUNNING WITH SCISSORS! : 03 28 2022

      Got a very late start yesterday, way past noon.  Good thing it was only 80 out (and not 97!!)  Lots of little stuff in the road today.  Some days it's washers, some days it's lug nuts, some days it's pennies (my favorite!), today it was bolts/machine screws.  The coins all were right on the edge of the road and I'm surprised nobody else had found them, go figure.  And another flying wedge even! The scissors I found first thing and I know what you're going to say.  Yes, we're not supposed to be running with scissors, I get that.  But in my defense, I had my running belt around my waist, the one I use when my pockets get too full or I find something larger, and I put it in the belt and zipped up the pocket.  Ok?  Happy?  Everyone's safe, no one's going to stick themselves or put their eye out.  Sheesh!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers