Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

100th BLOG POST : 04 26 2022


      This is the 100th blog post and I debated on what route to run as I wanted it to be memorable.  I had hoped there'd be some cool stuff scattered about to collect but it was more of an ordinary day out there.  The weather was nice, that's the 1st shiny penny, and then right off the bat there was a shiny nickel on the curb line.  There were pennies routinely scattered and another nickel in the road.  The dime was a little harder to spot, it had been run over and bent.  But no quarter today and I was really expecting to find one.  I had found everything else I needed to hit for the extended cycle (penny,nickel,dime, quarter,socket,lug nut) but somehow I missed it.  Still though, thank you Creator for all these symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

     I found another mini lug nut wrench, ideal for a small car, this makes two now,  There were a lot of 'nuts in the road' (I know...) today, and I'm pretty much obligated to take those.  There was another hitch pin as well as a medium sized nylon bag.  The bag is perfect for storing some plant covers I have, so I took that as well.  And, Allen has been doing pretty good the last few weeks, but he left another one in the road today.  Get with the program Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers