Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

ANTI GRAV SHOE : 04 05 2022


      I see so many tire weights in the road and I was wondering if they get recycled, or if there's any value in taking them to a scrap yard.  They're made out of lead, or zinc, or steel and the ones here were mostly lead but a few had a steel center coated in lead.  I'm thinking it's more trouble than it's worth, and it's not like I don't have enough pig iron here already. It was nut-in-the-road day yesterday, today it's bolt-machine screw in the road day, and I suppose tomorrow it will be washer day, ya just never know.  Personally, I’m voting for hundred dollar bill in the road day.

     Now available in the 'Rundover Store' we have a woman's 'Easy Spirit' Anti-Gravity shoe.  Seriously, it says Anti-Gravity right on it!  I have not been able to get the anti grav stuff to work yet but it may be that it only works for women, so I'll keep an eyeball peeled out there for a men's version.  I didn't even know they had perfected Anti Gravity technology yet---go figure.

     Another 'flying wedge' of coins today, and I did hit for the cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), but I did have to finagle it just a little.  I was missing the quarter so I ran by the spot where last Friday I found those 35 quarters all together in the grass and lo and behold, there was one I had missed.  Woo and hoo! (and thank you Creator!!)

    It would appear that Deputy Fife was here again as there was a lone bullet there in the street.  He probably doesn't even know it's missing from his shirt pocket. Well, we won't tell him.  Lastly, I found the counterpart to the very short pencil I found last Friday, the one for all the regular, every day, nothing special, etc. deals.   This one would be the one for all those big, super duper, gigundo enormous, mega triple throw down, gettin down to brass tacks deals.  Wouldn't we all like to need one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers