Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK : 04 06 2022


      Today was another "go figure!" day.  I was finding the usual nuts, bolts pennies, etc. when I stumbled on the 'relics'.  I'm sure they're millions of seconds old. Ok, I found the arm/claw first and got a chuckle out of that, and then here come more pieces--the jawbone, then the foot, and the thigh.  I was worried that the 'site' might be disturbed but fortunately for us, shortly after unearthing these 'relics', across the street, heading down a storm drain, I found the orange cones so that the 'dig' area can be secured.    

     I thought I might 'hit for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) but somehow the nickel didn't present itself.  There's no telling, it could have been out there and I missed it.  Case in point, on the way out I found the orange cones and stashed them on the other side of the street to collect on the way back.  I put them behind a utility pole and when I passed on the way back, there was a really shiny penny right on the curb line, right in front of my nose, that I missed before.  It never hurts sometimes to look in both directions. Regardless---thank you Creator for all these symbols of Your infinite abundance!

     The wire cutters are useful as are the socket and the phillips head socket adapter.  I've found lots of trailer hitch hardware, and found another to add to the group.  That little oval shaped thing below the 'relic' arm opens and closes to connect links of a chain.  I have a good number of those but nothing that small til now!  Lastly, looking at all this various stuff, I just have to laugh.  There is no way I could have predicted what I'd 'run' across today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers