Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Attention Student Drivers. : 04 18 2022


      Ever see a fellow driver out there and  you wonder what Cracker Jack box they got their license out of? Although I've been known to give them a virtual Zen wedgie, putting a magnetic Student Driver sign on their car might feel better. And I found one at the curbline of a very busy intersection near the freeway (or should I say, the payway). That was a laugh out loud moment!

     I've found a perfectly good lime, and 2 whole untouched cherry tomatoes previously. And now, today,  available at the produce section of the 'Rundover Store', we can now offer Cutie oranges. Found this on the run finishing up so I didn't have to juggle it too long. I had just found, on the sidewalk this time, a telescopic magnetic pick up tool that, considering how many sockets I find, most people don't have (or use). And right after that I found a Mysteries of the Rosary religious CD, a change from the country music CDs I usually see.
     Not sure what the pink ring thing is, something for a dog to chew on? A kid to chew on?  And we have another offering for our fine line of quality women's footware in the 'Rundover Store', we have a size 5 1/2 white, Air Jordan sandle. This'll go fast I'm sure. There were lots of 'nuts in the road' today including 4 lug nuts picked up by, alright now, everyone together, "One More Nut........." ( well, it is the blog name!)
     Didn't quite hit for the cycle today, I never saw a nickel, but I'm thankful for the quarter, 2 dimes and 3 1/3 pennies. And that poor run d'over piece of a penny was all I had found for the better part of the run, and it was tough spotting it. One of those 180 degree about faces when you think, what did I just see? Still, I was thankful for that, and for the sunny day, and for just being able get out and get at it.  Yeayuh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers