Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Pennies And Lug Nuts And Dimes (oh my!) : 04 19 2022

 

       Where is all the fruit coming from?  In the last week I've had a lime, an orange, and now an apple show up in the road, and all were intact and untouched.  And a number of weeks ago there were cherry tomatoes, I guess I'm going to have to open up a produce aisle in the 'Rundover Store'.  There was a baby bottle nipple today as well.  I've found 3 pacifiers already so I guess it was inevitable a baby bottle nipple would show up.

     There were 8 more nuts in the road today, 4 of which were lug nuts (yes and all picked up by 'OneMoreNutInTheRoad', yeah, yeah, yeah, I know).  Additions to the tools collection include a center punch tool and another drill attachment, this one for a star end.  

     There was a different kind of lock, had not seen one like this and not sure where you'd use it but included it for the picture. There was what's left of a roll of electrical tape, and lastly an little American flag. It was lying on the ground and I hate that, so I rescued it. That probably make at least 4 or 5 I've saved, it'll be handy come the "Fourth"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers