Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2022

BIG WORM FISHING : 04 09 2022

 

     I ran this route last Sat and found the glove on the way out, but it was very wet,so I stashed it and was going to come back for it on the way back.  Oooops.  Remembered it today!  It's one of those gloves that make you laugh, it says Big Worm Fishing, and it also explains a lot.  All these years I've been doing it wrong, I've been using Little Worms and I haven't caught a thing.  It's Big Worms.....why didn't anybody tell me?!

     I think I prefer the hub caps that cover lug nuts right in the middle of the tire like the GEAR one I found today.  Much easier to carry and don't take up much space in the garage (awaiting the next garage sale).  I found a pair of sunglasses with a lanyard which is kind of handy.  Even if I don't use those sunglasses, I can use the lanyard on another pair.  I do find a lot of drill bits but this one is a little bent at the tip and won't be seen after the picture.  There were two socket/drill adapters and I'm starting to get quite a collection of those.  I may have to add those to the "fine selection of tools in the 'Rundover Store' ."

      Not a lot of coins today, but the shiny pennies I always expect (and give thanks!!).   The quarters all came in about the same place and I'm starting to see a pattern now.  I'll have to keep looking in that area going forward (although I'm not going to say where!)  I found the neckless chain in a bank driveway, not sure how somebody loses one there.  The little black bag goes with an air compressor, it has the adapter ends to blow up a pool float or an air mattress.   

     The rest is the usual stuff, a pen from a bank driveway, a copper water hose adapter, an aluminum air hose coupling, an eyebolt , a couple of hitch pins, and of course more nuts in the road (ok, everybody on three...picked up by another nut in the road, yeah yeah I know).  What fun, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers