Followers

Friday, April 8, 2022

SWEET SPOT : 04 08 2022


      My route today took me past that 'sweet spot' where I found all those quarters earlier this week and of course I had to give it a quick look-see.  And go figure--I found 4 more quarters, that's 40 from that spot now!  Ok, a large thank-you Creator of all things for these symbols of Your infinite abundance!  You just never know!

     Most of the pennies today were pretty beat up, but of course that's what happens when they get run over so no surprise.  The lock I took just for the picture, I have tons of found locks and this one has no key so, buh bye. I picked up all 7 nuts in the road I saw, I'm kind of required to (after all, the name is OneMoreNutInTheRoad after all..) and yes they were all picked up by a nut in the road, yes I know.  Lastly, there was another 13 mm socket . I seem to find a lot of those so I'm thinking it must be a popular size. Right off the top of my head, it's the size for the battery connections on my car so I know at least I can use it.  

     No cell phones, no wallets, no rubber duckies (darn!), nothing really unusual today but that's how it works most of the time.  Makes you appreciate the crazy days even more I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers