Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

Little Pink Hitchhiker : 04 10 2022


      Found some new stuff today.  There was a brand new $24 roll of black flashing tape that was headed down a storm drain that I rescued. Fortunately, it was at the end of the run so I didn't have to lug it around too terribly far.

     That pink comb I found has to be the biggest comb I've ever seen!  Not sure what that big hook it has is for but I guess you could hang it anywhere with that. I hit for the extended cycle today!!! (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut) And I even found several tools.  I'm starting to get quite a collection of open end wrenches not to mention screwdriver drill attachments.  

     Granted the blog is called "one more nut in the road" but there are days when it really lives up to the name, 25 'nuts in the road' (picked up by, yeah we know...) and there was a lug nut too.  There was the usual amount of Sunday run change, 9 quarters, 14 dimes, 4 nickels, 41 1/2  pennies. And of course, thank you Creator for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Makes me laugh how it all seems to find me. 
     There was a really small key today, it looks like it goes to a small locket maybe?  There was another pen (that's 2 hundred lebenty nine by now..) and also a pencil, which is smaller in the picture because it wasn't wanting to stay in my pocket and kept poking my leg so I changed a 'writing up a big deal' pencil into a 'writing up a medium deal' pencil.  Interestingly, I found the pink Hippo on the access road to I35, and I suspect he was trying to hitch a ride. It made sense he was still there when I ran by, I mean, how many people are going to give a pink hippo they don't know a ride.  Poor little guy could have been there a week.  Lucky thing for him I happened along, now he can keep all those rubber duckies company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers