Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

BRANDSMA WHO? : 04 11 2022


      It would have very easy to pass on the hub cap if it was cracked or just beat up, but this one was only dirty, and since I was maybe a half mile from being done, in a weak moment, I added this one to the garage sale tub.  Now I need to figure out when the garage sale is going to happen. Right next to the hub cap was a Brandsma Productions ball cap, not sure what that is though.  I asked "da Googles" and found there's a number of business people with that last name but mostly elsewhere, and nothing for Brandsma Productions.  Maybe the hub cap was theirs?  Maybe they offer hub caps?  Maybe they steal hup caps?  Who knows?
     
 There were three lug nuts today and a spring hook but mostly just regular run-of-the-mill street 'pig iron'.  Lots of change though, especially shiny pennies which I really like. Two quarters, two dimes and 11 1/3 pennies, and that 1/3 of a penny was one of those about-face moments when it suddenly registers that there was something there you passed.  I think I'm getting better at that after all these daily runs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers