Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

LIME-AIDE : 04 12 2022


      I've found cherry tomatoes before, but this is the first lime.  And it was right at the cross walk of an intersection, where they had marked the utilities on the roadway.  The lime was sitting right in the center of a small painted white square, so I figured if it's that obvious, I guess I'm supposed to take it.  And who knows, I might even make some lime-aide out of it.  There were two 10mm sockets, one for a 1/4" handle, and one for a 1/2 " handle, found in two different places.  Ha!     Almost hit for the cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) but I somehow missed seeing the dime.  There were 14 on last Sunday so I guess it all evens out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers