Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2022

FORK IN THE ROAD : 04 20 2022

     Yes,  that's a plastic fork.  I see lots of silverware in the road both metal and plastic and it takes unusual circumstances to snag any of it.  This poor beat up run'd over plastic guy was at a fork in the road, and you just know that I am required to pick up a fork in the road found at a fork in the road.  Ha!  And yes again, that is a pool cue, or at least the business end of one.  Someone either hit a shot WAY too hard, or hit a really bad shot and blamed it on the cue, or it just wasn't fitting where they wanted it to go so they resized it to fit. You tell me.
     As a kid I had a bag of marbles just like most kids did back then.  You had all kinds, the clear ones were my favorite, but I had some like this little guy too.  I've found a number of these now, not enough to play a game of marbles as I haven't found a 'Shooter' yet, but it's just a matter of time.  And as kids we played Twister too but I've not seen the little plastic twister card before.  Must be a new addition since I last played it 'lebenty seven' years ago.  There was more glass accent/gravel today and I see a lot of those in the road, but how they get from a fish tank or a flower vase to the street is a mystery.
     There was a very small wrench today, a great addition to the 'Rundover Store' collection of tools for tight spaces.  And there was the usual selection of little 'blessings from above', 5 dimes, 3 nickels, and part of a penny.  I think the more I run, the better I get at spotting change in the road, especially pieces of pennies.  I'll go by and something will register and I'll do a 180 and there it is.  Regardless, thank you Creator for all these symbols of Your infinite abundance.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers