Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Internationally Famous Eyeroll: 04 21 2022


      Large deer coin?  Wasn't sure until I found the round companion to it which said on the inside "base metal bezel, battery #377", so it's the case to a pocket watch.  No sign of the watch though, guess its (wait for it) time had come.  On the other side of the intersection just about to head down the storm drain there was the case for an Alcatel Flip Phone, the innards had preceded it in and the case was next. People----watch where you put your phones!

     Lots of the usual pig iron in the street today, and of course I had to grab all 10 nuts-in-the-road, for obvious reasons.  There only were a few coins, a dime and three pennies, but I'm thankful Creator, for those blessings.  And I should say here, that I tend to make a lot of references to things that have gone on in past blog posts assuming that everyone has read these day to day and knows what I'm talking about.  My apologies for any confusion.  It's like when my wife says to me that we never discussed something and I always tell her "that must have been one of those conversations we had inside my head."  Followed by her internationally known by now "eyeroll".  Sorry honey, will a neck rub help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers