Followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

LOST ZIP : 04 15 2022


     Found the steel chisel near the start of the run.  It was where a driveway hit the main street and I almost decided to stash it and come back for later.   But it managed to stay in the pocket the whole run, otherwise I wouldn't have taken that very large machine screw in the picture.  I hit for the cycle, but I did seed my pocket today with a shiny nickel and dime that found me yesterday.  They were, as always, in very random places where there really shouldn't be any change on the ground.  As it turned out I only needed the nickel as I found three other dimes, or rather, they found me. (thank you Creator!)
     Today I found the big brother of yesterday's tiny bungie cord.  See what a big strapping guy he is! That's what happens when you sit up straight, eat all your vegetables, pick up your toys, wash your hands (Roger), say your prayers every night, wash behind your ears, be kind to animals, and don't step on any cracks in the sidewalk (you're welcome mom!).  Now we know, it works!!
     I found a couple more S hooks, that's got to be lebenty eight and nine I'm sure.  And there was the Zip part of a zipper along the roadside too.  I'm thinking some guy is out there walking around not even knowing "the barn door is wide open".  And there's no way to close it either, won't he be embarrassed.  Something else I almost didn't pick up (sorry honey!) was the sippy cup with ears.  It kinda looks like a 1950s spaceship, doesn't it?  I guess we could add that to the 'Rundover Store', it could go in the kiddo section with all the other unique, exquisite, one-of-a-kind offerings.  Right there along side the Racing Bippies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers