Followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

BASILIC TOOTH : 04 14 2022


      Had a lot going on today and the run was a little shorter, also I was listening to a song I needed to do later in the day and had it on an earbud going over and over and over and over......and over.  So I was a little distracted, but looking at the picture now, you wouldn't know it.  

     Another pair of pliers, can you have too many of these?  Well ok, I'm told you can (thanks honey! No eye roll though, thanks also!).  Another tool, a funkey kinda allen wrench, off-set, I'm sure there's times when that guy'd come in handy I suppose.  And a baby bungie cord, awww, they're so cute when they're this age.  Lots of change, hit for the cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), yea! Lots of shiny pennies (thank you Creator!!!) and one hurt penny that got a little bent, and others that have been run over enough to start wearing the copper down to the zinc underneath.  Thankful for all these little symbols though.  
     Seems like there's always a Harry Potter marathon on cable if you look hard enough.  Well, it seems I found a basilic fang in the road today.  It looks just like the ones in The Deathly Hallows part 2 when Harry and Ron are trying to kill Nagini, the snake that's also a horcrux.  So worst case, if trouble comes lookin, I got a basilic fang waiting.  On a brighter side, I found a little Sparky the Fire Dog in a driveway.  Cute little guy, who I expect can keep the pink hippo I recently found company, not to mention all those found rubber duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers