Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

What Do Small Sockets Aspire to? : 04 13 2022


     Another potpourri day, lots of useful stuff.  Anyone need half a flip phone? I'm thinking it must have belonged to a very strong or willful senior citizen who flipped it WAY too hard.  Poor little phone never had a chance.  There were a few small and large 'nuts in the road', there was a junior and a senior S hook, and also a baby socket and its much bigger brother.  If you ever wondered what the small little sockets aspire to, look no further.  That little, tiny, 1/4" socket for a 1/4" handle wants to grow up to be that 1/2" long barrel socket. Ya gotta have dreams!  

     No pennies made an appearance today.  No doubt there was one out there somewhere, just too well hidden today.  But I did find two quarters, a dime and......... a rare, circulated, 2011, much runned over, sittin in the turn lane of a 7 lane piece of road, $5 Peso.  I've found any number of foreign coins, guess we'll have to open a new wing of the 'Rundover Store', the 'Rundover Currency Exchange'.  And BTW,  thank you Creator for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

     One of the last things I came across was the box of rubber gloves.  It's a $23, brand new, unused box of 100 Gloveworks HD 8 mil Nitrile Industrial gloves with raised diamond texture.  Yes, you heard me right, raised diamond texture.  I couldn't believe it either.  I was so verklempt I almost missed the 36" piece of pipe insulation that was just around the corner.  I have an immediate need for that, as I've got insulation on a Freon pipe to my AC unit that's getting worn. One more little blessing.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers