Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Antie Em, Auntie Em......aieeeee! : 05 22 2022

 

     

     The longer Sunday runs never disappoint, and today there was something for everyone.  There was the dreaded, run for the hills, it cannot be stopped, Auntie Em, Auntie Em.......aieeeeee, PURPLE HAIR SCRUNCHIE!  For you brave souls, it will be in the 'Rundover Store'.  I think that may be the 2nd NBA sock I've found, completing the set.  And also, to quickly reiterate as we've already discussed this....I have a Firm Grip.  Moving on, there was a Kea baby bib in the road, so some poor little guy is making a big mess of himself now without it I'm sure.  And he 'spit the bit' as well as there was a pacifier/bippy in the road near by.  This was the deluxe model too, one side to suck on and the other side to chew on.  Who even knew?

     I hit for the extended cycle again today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut), that always brings a smile!!  3 quarters, 6 dimes, 2 nickels, and 14 pennies scattered all over.  Three or four days like that and I'll be able to buy a gallon of gas.  Yeayuh!  (TYCOATFTSOYIA!) There was a Kroger card on the ground, and I'm sure I have one here somewhere along with a small card for probably a dozen other places.  Old technology, people do most everything with their phones anymore.  And here's something to add to the 'Rundover Store's' office supply section, an American Nation Bank pen (never heard of 'em), and the classic #2 Dixon Ticonderoga pencil, large size for writing up those big deals.  

     I found an Arial hat at the curb and after consulting with 'da Googles' I found that they offer apparel for equestrians. Now you know.  The small hammer I'm betting is to use in case you drive you car into a pond and need to break a window to get out.  If I could make a suggestion.....don't drive into the pond already!  I already had a push gromet tool so I knew what they were, and I now have an extra.  I also found a couple of extra drill attachments, one a phillips head screw driver end and the other a nut driver.  There was the usual assortment of screws, washers and nuts (don't say it, just think it....) including a 15mm socket-those are always useful.  All fun stuff, and it amazes me how it all finds me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers