Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2022

OH HAPPY DAY! : 05 23 2022

     I've been seeing a lot of shoes in the road lately and since I had already found a little kiddo camo sneaker, I grabbed the beat-up men's shoe as well as the insole that's below it just for the picture (I've already thrown it out honey so no need for the internationally famous eye roll-ha!).   It was plumbing day too, I saw lots of these PVC elbows along the curb but these three were the only ones that weren't run over.  'Da Googles' figured out what the black hooky thing is, it's a bungee cord accessory, it's listed as a plastic Cargo Hook for strapping down any car top luggage.  Never would have guessed that!  And to think I almost left it in the street.  Oh happy day! (ha)

     There was an earring and a roll of electrical tape, and lots of bolts.  I hit for the cycle too!  I had all but the quarter and to help things out I decided to swing past that area where I found 38 quarters in the grass a few weeks ago.  And lo and behold...there was my quarter.  A large thank you Creator for that one!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers