Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

BLUE CERTIFIED : 04 30 2022


      I gotta ask here, what's the difference between a Blue Certified Used Vehicle and say, a Red Certified Used Vehicle?  The flag is on a window mount so I suppose it would allow you to drive around town displaying your Blue Certified Used Vehicle pride. Considering how the price of used vehicles has skyrocketed, finding one, and then being able to afford one, I guess I'd be all proud too. There was another car window hanger whatzits at the lower left corner of the picture, which is probably just your ordinary, everyday, all-purpose window hanger whatzits.  Now, I recognized the long silver tube thingy on the right of the car flag, it's to push quad wire or a CAT5 lead through the wall from one room to the next (I'm starting to get that 'twitch' from my telephone repairman days).  Found them close by on an overpass to the highway, not too far actually from where a couple of weeks ago I found the heavy metal chisel and the can of Barbasol shaving cream.  Sheesh, with that kind of history how do you not keep checking over there! 
     The threaded PVC cap might come in handy; we go camping quite a bit and in addition to water and electric, there's usually a sewer hookup which has one of these. And since most folks would like to keep those smells safely away, it would just be insurance (finally, something where there's no eye roll honey!)  Lately I seem to find lots of sockets and wrenches in the road and this wrench was a 5/16".  I usually find smaller ones and I guess those are easier to lose than, say, a 13/16" which if it falls, you're either going to hear it or if it hits a toe, feel it.  Yowza!  There were a couple of more pretty decent gloves, and I gotta ask, now who wouldn't want a Maxiflex or Grease Monkey glove?  I know, crazy!
     Pennies and dimes today, didn't hit for the cycle but of course I'm always thankful for all these little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance. Yowza again.  Lastly, drum roll......... we have a new addition to our kid's section in the 'Rundover Store', we have a pink, one of a kind, Disney Princess spoon!  Yes, you heard me right, Disney Princess spoon!  I'm sure this won't last long, especially if we find the Disney Prince Fork, or the Disney Dog Knife to complete the set.  And as always, operators are sitting by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers