Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2022

'DA GOOGLES' DOES IT AGAIN : 04 28 2022


      I have to hand it to 'Da Googles', they have really helped me to identify a large number of items that I've 'run' across that I had no idea what they were.  Today 'DGs' identified that large bolt on the left as a zinc plated concrete anchor bolt. Go figure.  Since it was in the road I'm guessing that it escaped from the "zinc plated concrete anchor bolt" truck.  There also was a black lug nut, no doubt from a black rim, I think that's the only color other than chrome I've seen. The usual machine screws, washers and 'nuts in the road' (just say it quietly to yourselves..) today.  There were 11 pennies and a nickel and they were scattered pretty much from the beginning of the run to the end with the nickel somewhere in the middle.  Not a whole lot, but each one is a little blessing, thank you Creator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers