Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Unfortunate Apple User : 04 29 2022


      Yes, that is another IPhone found in the road, and I don't think that one will be returnable as it won't power up, I found it on the brick median of a pretty busy intersection and about 50' further up the street was an Apple Airbuds charging case.  All in all, not a good day for that Apple user.  I also found part of a 12' tape measure, and I was due for a beat up one as the last few have really been in good shape.  The watch face I found was at the same place I found the pocket watch top and bottom back on 4/21 although I thought I had looked around for watch parts.
     Found another Mastercard, this one a fleet card which was also pretty beat up but might be returnable. It was a day for lots of oddball stuff, like the Klang Pokémon card.  And of course, everybody knows that the character Klang, with it's spinning attack, evolves from the character Klink.  Yeah, right.  Not sure if the Jimmy Johns free sandwich card is still good, but if you text your email address to them you can join "Freaky Fast Rewards" so you can get texts from them asking you to "buy our stuff".
     The round white thing at the top right, come to find out, is a Stake Safe.  When you plant a 4' steel stake/fence post you can put these on top so there isn't a sharp edge.  Makes sense if there's animals behind that fence.  I also found a very small wrench which could be very handy some day.  You just never know when you'll have to tighten a bolt in really really close quarters and you need a really really small wrench.  Well, there you have it.  Lastly, some days there's lots of change and some days like today, there's just two shiny pennies.  It's all about being thankful, which I am, for a whole lot of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers