Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

It's Probably A Mechanix : 05 01 2022


     It was hard to identify but I'm pretty sure that is a Mechanix work glove.  I mean to be really sure it would probably have to be written on it 12 or 15 times instead of just 3, but I'm going to go out on a limb here.  Yup, Mechanix work glove.  I didn't pick up on it until I saw the picture but the bow on the elastic band inside the cell phone case looks like a big smiley. Ha!   I do tend to keep me amused!
     Lots of change but then there generally is on a longer Sunday run, and I hit for the cycle at least 3 times too (penny,nickel,dime,quarter)!  Thank you Creator for all these little blessings!!  Now the box cutter must not have been on the curb line very long at it's in good shape for a change.  The last 2 or 3 have been a little bent up.  That's a pretty clean golf ball and I was thinking that I hadn't 'run' across any in a while.  I don't think I've used any Strata balls on the big course before but since it does say 'Super Range' on it, it could be a range ball (yup, figured that out all by myself).
     Lots of pens today, and since I've picked up so many of them I only took the really clean, unscratched ones.  Lots of bank lots, lots of pens.  The orange marker was a surprise, it was in the car wash lane at a gas station of all places.  The cap was off and I figured it would have dried out, but it was still good. And I just happened to need a Syracuse Orange orange marker.  Yeayuh!
     Forgot to mention yesterday, I got to 'direct traffic' again. The timing was perfect,  the RR crossing arms were coming down just as I got there. Which meant I got to step into the street, stop the cars that were already stopped there, and then signal the train to cross the intersection that it was already going to cross anyway, and then as the arms were going back up, motion the cars to continue on which they would have anyway. What's fun is when the people stopped get it and can laugh at the lunacy of it. Just havin fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers