Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

R I P VAPING CRAPOLA : 05 02 2022

 

     Yes, that is, or rather was, a vaping whatchamacallit.  It was in perfect shape, a bright orange, the little blue battery light was flashing, there was stuff inside.  And then my hammer accidentally slipped and hit it, three, four, five times.  Ooops.  In my humble opinion, there have been way too many cigarette butts and packs on the ground out there, and now there's e-cigarettes strewn everywhere.  Well, this one won't be doing any vaping any time soon.  Moving on.

     I found another TX Lottery, scratch off, 2nd chance drawing ticket and I'm entered (again) for a Vegas Getaway.  With 5 chances in the pool per ticket, to win 1 of 3828 $100 prizes or 1 of 5 $1,000,000 prizes, I probably should start packing my bags now.  Didn't check the Shell gift card yet but I suspect it may be a whole lot more valuable than the 2nd chance drawing ticket.  Not being a pessimist, just a realist.  

     Another wrench found in the street, a 14mm this time.  I'm starting to get a pretty good collection of tools now.  The S hook was all by its lonesome, no bungie cord anywhere near, but it will soon have lots of company (sorry honey, that probably makes lebenty million of them now but it was shiny!  Thank you for the eye roll...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers