Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

THERE'S A POKESHEEP?? 05 03 2022


      I was expecting to hit for the cycle today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) as I found all but the dime early on.  But I looked everywhere I could think of today and no dime-ola! It was probably there but I just missed it.  One more to find tomorrow, I guess.  I did find a set of Allen wrenches, a little rusty but useable.  Thank you Allen.  I haven't checked to see if there's anything left on the Walmart card (next to the Allen wrenches), but I have gotten $5 or $6 from time to time.  

     Continuing around, the card above the Wallyworld card is a Pokemon game card and although I have seen Pokemon cards before, that's the first Pokesheep I've seen.  I checked with 'Da Googles' and come to find out that's ........horn flourish ..... "Wooloo".  Not sure how battling with a Pokesheep works since their claim to fame is being fluffy and running away.  Or so says 'Da Googles'.

     Considering that I've already gotten some miniature strawberries from my garden boxes, and also that I've found limes, oranges and apples on my runs recently, I expected that this would have been a real strawberry, but no.  It's a pretty good looking plastic one though.  And looking back on the plastic produce, I'm pretty sure the only other thing I've found is some pretty chinsey looking plastic broccoli. It's just as well that it's plastic, I really hate to see food go to waste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers