Followers

Friday, June 10, 2022

A DOROTHY BASKET! : 06 10 2022


      I got a "Dorothy Basket" like in the Wizard of Oz!  The route I ran today went past a barber shop I use, and he knows I run every day and find crazy stuff.  I stopped by quick so say howdy and he gave me a basket to help hold all the sockets and lug nuts and change I find in the road.  That was a hoot!  Thank you, JP!!!

     I hit for the cycle today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) and having found a lug nut already, I was only missing the socket for the extended cycle. About a quarter mile from finishing up, what's right there on the sidewalk? In the middle of the sidewalk?  In the middle where I couldn't miss it sidewalk?  Where I'd almost trip over it if I didn't pick it up?  Everyone who said pliers.... go to your room!  The correct answer was 7/16" socket.  Once again, lots of change, 1 quarter, 2 dimes, 1 nickel and 3 pennies-- thank you Creator of all for these and all the symbols of your infinite abundance.

    Oh yeah, and I was "refreshed" today too, go figure on a hot day like we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers