Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2022

THE GRIPSTER 06 03 2022


      I’ve had a Firm grim, I’ve had a Firmer grip, I’ve been able to Maxiflex, I’ve had a Hardy grip, I’ve had a Mad grip, but today, you can call me the ‘Gripster’ (koo koo ka choo).  Not too far from the ‘Gripster’ I found a Dobie sock, so I guess somewhere some little house elf is now free.  Good for you!  An unusual mix of stuff today (like that’s new!)  and, I can’t say that I’ve found a stove burner thing before.  I suppose it could be used as a cooling rack so to speak.  Three plastic cards in the road, 2 gift cards and one that’s some kind of ad for a magician.  Ya just never know.  And I almost hit for the extended cycle today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lugnut)---just missed the nickel but I found something else that I wouldn’t trade for one.  I found my 17th rubber duckie!!!  He’s a pirate duck and he’s been really talkative---arrrgggwack, arrrgggwack, arrrgggggwack all morning now.  I think he’s trying to tell me something (arrrggg).

     Another bungie cord, I should be able to bungie with the best of them by now.  There was another cable remote keypad, looks like somebody won’t be able to channel surf, but with the vast cable TV wasteland out there, it’s probably a blessing.  And I found what I’m guessing is some kind of hitch ball thing.  I consulted ‘Da Googles’ who didn’t know either.  I’m thinking this could be decorated and become an exclusive “Road Art” ‘Rundover Store' paperweight, just don’t hold your breath though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers