Followers

Friday, June 24, 2022

LAUNDRY CLINIC : 06 24 2022


      Yesterday I talked about keycardless hotel rooms, today it's coinless laundromats.  Today I found a Laundry Clinic (?) reloadable cash card which by-the-way was nowhere near the laundromat I had passed.  Clinic?  That's a new spin (pun intended) on laundry, taking care of sick clothes?  And no change involved???  That's just wrong!!  I remember back in the college days when doing laundry meant going through all the couches in the dorm looking for change for the washer/dryers. Guess things have changed "since the dinosaurs ruled the earth".  Excuse me just a second, "hey ya dadblame kids....get off the lawn!"  Sorry about that.  Speaking of quarters, and pennies, nickels and dimes---I hit for the cycle today--woo and hoo!  The quarters were the last to present themselves, thank you Creator of all things for these little symbols of Your infinite abundance. Yeayuh!!

     Missed the socket today so no extended cycle.  I found a hose clamp, first one I've seen in ages that wasn't really really flat.  There was a #2 pencil with the eraser mostly gone.  I figure somebody must have been getting at a whole bunch of ciphering, plum wore the eraser right off.  There also was a new package of hose caps and it was a good thing too, I was probably down to my last cap.  And there's usually a number of things here that I don't mention.  They were interesting enough to pick up but not interesting enough to write about that day.  And it also keeps these from turning into "War & Peace".  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers