Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

THE TOOLS ARE ORGANIZING : 06 13 2022



      I found a Met520 shoe which 'Da Googles' says is a water shoe. I'm not sure I'd go running on the beach in one of those, but I guess some people like them.   The long yellow rod is still a mystery, I also checked with 'Da Googles' but 'DG' was clueless.  I thought it might perhaps be part of a fiber optic probe, but who knows.  Another microfiber cloth, we might have to start offering a line of fine window cleaning cloths in 'The Rundover Store'.  Stay tuned.
     Not sure when the CMT Music Awards weekend is but we have 5 more chances in the 2nd chance drawing for a shot at it.  Somebody else is missing out!  I think that chip I found went to a garage door opener I also ran across recently, I grabbed it just to look later for curiosity's sake.  There was another roll of electrical tape, you'll find that in the 'Rundover' Store's workshop offerings.  There was a dime and 4 pennies and what I thought was a nickel ---- !@#$% slug!  I haven't figured out a good use for them yet.  But thank you Creator for the 5 small blessings.  
     Another bungie cord, there's so many of them now they're starting to organize a union in the garage.  Better hours, more days off, I can see it now.  I hope the sockets aren't paying attention, I probably have even more of them with today's addition.  Last thing I want to mention is that small 4 amp fuse. They've gotten so small now.  I seem to remember on my first car (which was NOT a Model A Ford thank you very much...) when you blew a fuse you went to the auto parts place and got a new package of Bussmann glass fuses.  Back when cars were made from metal, and gas was 50 cents a gallon. Who knew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers