Followers

Monday, June 27, 2022

Wonder What's in the Dallas Morning News? : 06 27 2022


      I love it when a penny finds me right off the bat, which it did today.  That means I can focus a little more on all the silly stuff that's out there.  I think the socket was second, a good start.   It's not all that odd to see a newspaper in the road and today I 'ran' across the latest edition of the Sunday Dallas Morning News.  Picked it up to see what it was just because I was curious and set it back along the curb.  And 100' later there's another one. And another one, And a fourth.  At which point I decided that maybe there's something in the Sunday paper I'm supposed to see so I made a note to come back for one of them when I circled back.  I haven't had time to look through it yet, hopefully my obituary isn't in there, that would really suck.  

     I almost hit for the extended cycle today (see Jan13th), had three of 4 coins, and the socket and lug nut, but somehow, I missed out on the nickel.  Now there was something in the street next to the quarter I found, half hidden, round like a nickel.  But no, it was another slug, and another case of the road messin with me.  Ha ha.  Not really complaining though, I know how blessed I am.   There were a few bolts, washers and nuts (ok, ok, don't say it just think it), and there was another Grease Monkey glove. Ha! To go with the one I found yesterday.  There also was a Klein tool handle that should come in handy as I have found a tool or two that's missing the rubber grip.  Lastly I found a pretty decent 20" rubber bungie cord.  Anyone that needs to do a little bungie-ing, let me know, I've got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers