Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A $174.99 BALL CAP??? : 07 24 2022

    
      This really felt like a perfect day's collection of stuff. Of course I 'hit for the extended cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut), it's kind of hard not to on a long Sunday run.  But still, thank you Creator of all the little treasures. I found another credit card today, this one a stout metal American Express card and like the commercials used to say, this guy didn't leave home without it, he just didn't get back there with it. And I thought the name on it looked familiar, and I was right.  It belongs to the same guy that lost his military ID and Visa card last Sunday on this same stretch of road.  Guess I just missed seeing it then.  There's a hitch pin, S-hook, and a schmancy hook/pin for something, which 'Da Googles' says is a John Deere Original Equipment Spring Locking Pin.  Ya just gotta love 'Da Googles'....who knew?
     The long red plastic thing is a tool grip and I have a tool in need of one.  There was another TX Lottery scratcher-offer coin, I wonder if they make money selling these too to go with making money on you buying the scratch offs.  And another rubber duckie--HA!  This guy was in the street in front of a car wash, probably on his way back across the street to a pond where I see the Mallards most mornings.  This makes twenty something, I'm losing track of how many now.  The Coy Fish hat was in really good shape, it was lying in an automotive store driveway, and I found it online at Etsy as "a Japanese Kio Noir Adjustable Embroidered Cap".  They want $174.99 for it??!!  Holyoke Massachusetts Batman!! So, this week only, at the 'Rundover' Store, we have Japanese ball caps on sale!! Come and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers