Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Duckies and Sockets and Change (Oh My!) : 07 25 2022


      Despite how hot it had gotten by 10am today, it wasn't the beating it could have been.  I'm thankful for a great breeze and for sporadic shade.  And yes, another rubber duckie! HA!  Second day in a row now.  There's getting to be quite a big 'herd' of them now, and I'm pretty sure this is the 1st red one.  I can understand finding one in front of a car wash yesterday, after all he was probably attracted to the water.  I think today's little fella was just lost.  And that is a medium-size zip tie around him, I've past it quite a few times in the last couple of weeks, but for some reason today I hadn't found much yet today and thought I take it to at least have something to write about.  Little did I know.....
     I found another TX Lottery 2nd Chance drawing ticket, so there's another ten entries in the hopper for the Country Music Awards. Next, and I find these every once in a while, it's a cats's eye marble which were common when I was a kid.  Who plays marbles now when you can play Arari, or Nintendo, or Playstation or whatever.   Also found two sockets, both were pretty good spots as the small one was a 180-degree/what did I just see moment.  The large one was buried in in a crack in a driveway and from the size of it I actually thought it was going to be a lug nut, which I needed to 'hit for the extended cycle' thank you very much.  Which I didn't but thank you Creator anyway for one each of the other little symbols of your infinite abundance. Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers