Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Attention Mr Zip Zip Zip : 07 22 2022


      It remained to be seen what I'd find this morning as I was retracing my steps from Monday of this week (which I still have to post).  I had seen the small glass piece last time through, they were scattered along a quarter mile stretch of road and I guessed filler for a vase and 'Da Googles' concurred, it's an Akasha Crescent Glass Gem.  Like I said, vase filler.  There was another lost monogrammed washer, this one belonging to an Anton Stephen Dillrod, or Zip as his friends know him. You might let him know it was found.  The very shiny lug nut was easy to spot, especially when it's in the middle of an intersection.  I'm still amazed at how they keep showing up though, does anybody know how to use a lug wrench?? Apparently not. It's not as concerning though as the day I found 5 identical new ones, all together in a turn lane.  I did do a 360 to look for the tire, it must have gone to the shop along with the car with three wheels. 

     Almost 'hit for the cycle' today, I found the quarter that eluded me yesterday along with a cousin, but no nickel.  It must have slept in, I'll no doubt find several tomorrow. Regardless, thank you Creator of all things for these little symbols of your infinite abundance (where have we heard that before??). Lastly, I found a $60 PlayStation Plus gift card at a street crossing and since I don't have one (I'm more of an Atari guy) I'm not sure how that works.  The PIN hasn't been exposed on the back so I'm assuming it hasn't been used, but it may or may not have been activated at the store register.  And since it's an orphan living in the street that probably means it may have developed legs and walked out of the store with somebody with sticky fingers. Jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers