Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2022

A JILLION AND ONE : 07 20 2022

 

     Looking back I've had a Firm grip, Maxi grip, Gorilla grip, Hardy grip, Mad grip, I've been a Mechanic, Condor, Jester, Grease Monkey, and a Big Worm Fisher. Today I felt really secure, maybe  it's because I had a Body Guard. Who knew?  The main idea behind these blogs is seeing what kind of new, crazy, silly, surprising, unusual things are out there along the way every day on my runs.  Some days the challenge is in figuring out what some of this stuff is, like the black ring around the lighter.  That ought to be part of a ring toss game, it's a round board with 10 or so hooks spread out with differing point values.  Now the small lighter works and I'm guessing is for starting a small fire or maybe lighting something small like half a cigar.  I did a quick 180 on the little pink potted cactus, and had to laugh thinking that all the little rubber duckies now have a little plant buddy.  When I got to looking at it later, it's a cactus lip balm--so no more chapped beaks you guys! Ha!

     I did 'hit for the cycle' again today, the quarter took a while to find and was somewhere I've looked a jillion times.  Some days it takes a jillion and one. Regardless, thank you Creator for all these little treasures. Later, I spotted the cell phone cover/case/protector and did a quick 360 of that spot.  You put your phone on top of the car, drive off, it falls off and bounces in the road, how far is it going to go?  Let's hope instead of losing the whole phone and all the stuff that's on it, today it was a matter of the phone case itself getting so tired of seeing the 'news' of the world, or the forecast of another 110 heat index day, or one more inane, mindless, Tik Tok video, it just jumped out the window all by itself. Maybe it just knows what the Chinese are doing with all the phone data they mine. Whuhuoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers