Followers

Friday, July 22, 2022

ALMOST : 07 21 2022

 

     Not really a new route, this used to be part of the everyday path that could branch off in 4 or 5 ways.  I'd just try and mix it up.  Quite often it would take me past my buddy "Larry the Barber's" shop who, after hearing my shiny penny stories, would every so often pitch a penny or two out the shop door into the parking lot and wait for me to find.  And laugh, as would I (after saying thank you Creator!)  The trailer hitch pin on the right I found first and since I would be looping back, I stashed it to grab on the return flight.  The small hitch thing I did pocket, I guess to keep the other 300 of these that I've found company. (heck, none of this crap could ever get lonely!).  The air freshener is not a surprise, I see these in the road all over the place, but a Little Trees Black Ice air freshener, I have to wonder about that one.  What would Black Ice smell like? I have a pretty good idea what Yellow Snow would smell like so I'm not sure where they were going on this one.  And speaking of fresh, I found a breath mint in a wrapper (I'm still going to throw it away, honest honey, stop with the internationally famous eye roll, they're going to get stuck that way!)

     Found another wrench in the street, thank you Allen for sharing.  That's a 10mm socket to add to the collection, I keep saying that I have to start making collections of these.  In the lower right is a drill bit holder, useful in that and I have multiple small bits, and this will help keep them where I can find them. I didn't 'hit for the cycle' today, was missing the quarter this time, but finding any of them is of course a blessing. I'm about to fill my 16th luncheon meat container and I'm considering what else I can use.  I know some people use 5-gallon water bottles for keeping change, but I'd like for this to be something I won't need a forklift to pick up.  I may go to peanut butter jars, they're a little bigger and the lids screw on tight.  And I go through almost as many of them as I do my chocolate raspberry Access Workout Bars.  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers