Followers

Monday, July 4, 2022

Better the Gas Cap Than...... : 07 04 2022


      This is the same route as yesterday albeit shorter by maybe 3-4 miles. So, how is it if I already picked up all the fun stuff on this route yesterday, where'd all this stuff come  from?  Especially all those shiny pennies, I picked up 24 yesterday and now there's 26 more today? I thought they only multiplied like that in a dark drawer. Anyway, thank you Creator of all for all these little blessings. 

     I found another gas cap, in a driveway actually, and I suppose if you're going to set something on top of the car and then drive off, better the gas cap than your wallet or phone (and I have found both) There was another microfiber towel, thank you to the car wash I pass that keeps losing them.

     Traffic was light today, it was early on the 4th of July so lots of people off work (and of course I'm a fan of running with less traffic).  Just a couple of things left to mention.  There was the tire gauge I found, amazingly enough, near an air pump. Go figure.  And lastly there was another phone charger with part of a cord end still in it. It was for an iPhone because the rest of the cord was  flattened in the road 10' away (which I left there so no famous international eye roll, ok honey?)

1 comment:

  1. blessings in both abundance and good eyesight

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers