Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

DAY IN AND DAY OUT : 07 05 2022

     Interesting run this morning.  They're all different, even though they quite often will be the same ol' route.  So, let's talk hydration. I almost had the chance to save a whole dollar and a half on powdered sugar water, I mean Kool-Aid.  There, in the street, there were two pads of coupons worth $1.50 off some powdered drink mixes, but mercifully, they expired Dec of last year.  There also was a Moto Metal wheel cover, don't think I've found any of those yet, and another gas cap, to go with the one I found Sunday.  There was a gigantic lug nut with the lug still attached and I had to wonder......what would it take to snap something that big off a vehicle?  No clue.
     There was a screwdriver handle, and I've found a few screwdriver ends that will fit that.  I did 'hit for the cycle' again (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) but just like last Saturday, I was still missing the nickel and quarter with not far left to go.  And there within about 20' of each other were 3 quarters, a nickel and a penny.  Granted, a dollar in change isn't life changing, but the fact that it's there at all is pretty darn amazing.  Pretty much day in and day out, those little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance keep finding me.  Lastly, there were three more nuts in the road, which were, as usual, picked up by One More Nut In The Road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers