Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

CASE CLOSED : 07 26 2022

     Just FYI, you hear about some things quite a bit here, like: 'hitting for the cycle', and the extended cycle, and the 'Rundover' Store, and Rubber Duckies, and shiny pennies, etc, so if there's a question, just check out some of the earlier postings where I went into more detail (shiny pennies came at the start, Jan 13).   I didn't hit for the cycle today missing out on the nickel, but I figure it was out there and I just missed it.  But I'll take 2 quarters, 5 dimes, and 10 pennies though, and thank you Creator for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance. Oh yeayuh!
     The snap hook was on a nylon cord with zip ties (where have we seen those recently?) and they're useful past just the picture.  There was another of what I've been calling a hitch pin but 'DA Googles' corrected me, that's a Snowplow Linch Pin.  I'm sure that in present day 103-degree Texas that "Snowplow" is metaphorical.  Now the little, tiny garbage/recycling truck was actually sitting up on the curb where I couldn't miss it.  According to eBay it's "the perfect gift for my diorama, display and train layout needs".  Good thing for me I didn't miss it!  Whuhuoy!  There was another pencil for making those big deals, and a lug nut cover, better to lose one of those than the lug nut.  Next there was a small 'Dumbo feather', and no matter how I carried it, I certainly didn't fly, and I don't even think I ran any faster.  It's probably has to do with me having such small ears.  Whatever.  Lastly there was a black ball cap which I did have to wait for traffic to clear as it was out in the middle of 7 lanes.  It could have been a Super Secret Ninja Spy hat, cause even though you can't see them, the hat might be visible once it blew off their head.  But sadly no, it had a Nike swoosh on it. Case closed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers