Followers

Friday, July 8, 2022

JUKE BOX MONEY. : 07 06 2022

 

     I never heard of a JAL Global Wallet before, but they exist because I found one in the street today.  It's a Japanese neobank card which I learned means it only operates online.  Great for them but I'm not sure I'm ready to abandon the in-person relationship with my credit union and banker yet.  There's also a credit card version, so it's one stop shopping for those who don't like interacting with other people.   There was a number of regular old finds today, including the nuts and lug nut (yeah, yeah, we know, picked up by we know what).  There was another fire extinguisher safety pin, I'm going to be an optimist instead of the other side of that coin which says it's the pin out of a grenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers