Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2022

HOW DO HE DO THAT? : Adendum 07 13 2022

      Normally I post what I found while running but this stuff finds me pretty much everywhere. I was out on a job inspecting poles for fiber optic cable placement and it was mostly along the curb line and right off the bat, there's another credit card.  I'll call customer service in the morning and let them know another one of cards has 'escaped.'  I texted my honey and kidded that the pennies should coming up next, and go figure, 20 ft away there's a penny and a half. (thank you!!)  I have a laugh with some of the gloves I find and this one, labeled "HANDS OFF" literally was off the hand. Not far away was the JAWSOME flip-flop with a shark on it, cute play on words. Not exactly sure how I feel about putting my foot in something with a shark's mouth on it though. (maybe I've seen JAWS too many times?)  At the upper right there was a gigundo bolt in the road, I can only imagine how big something would have to be to need a bolt that size.  And, I finally find the lug nut I missed out on this morning, I just had to be patient.  Another pen, I've lost track of how many zillion of those I've picked up now.  And of course the nuts in the road, I'm kind of obligated to pick those up (hence the blog name).  The last two pennies were a scratch your head thing. I was wheeling off distance between poles and I had just walked that section of the curb for the 2nd or 3rd time.  I had already looked at that section of road just minutes before, and now, mysteriously, here's two more shiny pennies. How do He do that????  (BTW, thank you Creator of all things!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers