Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Stuff Just Seems To Follow Me Home : Addendum : 07 06 2022

          I've gotten behind posting some of the regular day's run's not to mention any of the extra stuff, but this was another one of those head scratchers so I thought I'd include it.  At the end of a long hot day, I'm walking a curb line, on my regular job fielding a fiber project, and had the idle thought, "I wonder where my penny is?"  And of course 10 seconds later, in the dirt in the road, there's my shiny penny. And of course the next thought is "how do He do that?!"  Just cracks me up (and thank you BTW).  So then the rest of the usual suspects starts showing up.  Nuts in the road (yes, yes, we know, picked up by.....), a socket, an S-hook, and lastly a Bluetooth dongle.  I haven't plugged it in to see what it pairs with but for curiosity's sake I'll have to check.  Stuff just seems to follow me (home...sorry honey!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers