Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Know What I Mean Vern? : 07 14 2022

 

     I really wish it wasn't taking so long to get out the door in the morning these days.  Lately it's been 9-10am getting out and it wasn't a picnic at 8am for that matter. Neither getting up at 4am or just staying up really appeals to me, so I guess we go to plan C.   OK, so I saw the big rusty thing on the right somewhere in the 1st mile or so and stashed it to get later.  At first glance I thought it was a mute for a trumpet or trombone but the wick was a dead give away---it's a Tiki torch!! Can't wait for it to transform my patio into a tropical paradise (like the ads say).  

     I have been finding a lot of microfiber cloths out there, so here's another one to add to the stack of shop towels for the next time I have to play auto mechanic.  I hit for the cycle again today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), I really love that.  And of course thank you Creator of all for all the little treasures.  And for being able to spot some of the shiny pennies while I'm moving at a good clip,and while they're not always sitting out all bright and shiny in the sun.  The last thing I'll mention is that dayglo yellow zip tie.  I found a really ginormous one yesterday and I figured he could mentor this little sprout, kinda show him the ropes, know what I mean Vern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers