Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2022

WHAT'S A SILLCOCK? : 07 02 2022


      Well, I learned something again today, what I thought was some kind of 4-way socket tool is really a Sillcock 4-way water key.  If water was needed in an emergency this little key will open tamper resistant hose bibs on a commercial building.  Who'da guessed it?  There's also a nail at the center that's been in several pictures this week that I keep forgetting about, I took it just to show what I find in the street.  I throw these smaller ones where the cars won't drive over them as bigger ones are too large to get wedged in a tire.  It might even be worth some good karma, we've talked about that before.
     Yes, that is another bippy, aka pacifier, a green one to go with the pink and blue ones I already found in the street.  Another short person 'spit the bit'.  There was a hitch pin, a tiny s-hook (they're so cute at that age),  and a yellow refrigerator magnet, nothing new there. There were two visa gift cards in the road, probably used up, which is much better than the alternative. There was part of a Nissan wheel cover, seems just the name part made it. 
     The baseball was sort of near a ball field, but it was in a restaurant parking lot and would have been a mammoth hit, truly worthy of "The Mick."  And of course, somehow,  I 'hit for the cycle' again (see Jan 13), but I didn't figure on it, I still needed the quarter and nickel.  I was almost finished when, there at the edge of the road, was a very beat up quarter and 10' further up was a much driven over nickel. How does He do that?? Never mind....thank you Creator for theses symbols of your infinite abundance. Yeayuh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers