Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2022

YETI Spagetti : 07 16 2022

     I've got a couple of freezable Yeti cooler blocks for a lunch box but I never saw a Yeti beverage koozie before.  I found this one in the street with a beer can still in it.  I wonder if, after a few brewskeys, somebody forgot that the Yeti was still around the can when they pitched it out the out the car window.  Hopefully it was the passenger. Anyway, it's $25 on Amazon, so thank you beer-brain.  Change was kind of sparce today, but I knew I'd find something, that goes without saying. You just never know where or when (like the song title). But thank you anyway Creator for thinking of me. 
     It looks like Edward Scissorhandle was out and about recently. I'll have to ask him when I see him, why they call it a pair of scissors. I guess if you take them apart, each side is a scis, hence together they're scissors. (except each side isn't much good by itself.)  I bet Andy Rooney had that same thought.  Moving on, that threaded hooky thing I was curious about, and it looks like a smaller version of a battery bracket bolt.  According to 'Da Googles' though it's a "Jet Bolt Spring (Special)". Which begs the next question, what do that do? Well, it's part of a Jet 1285 12" joiner.  Who knew? And it's worth almost 6 bucks. Zowie!
     There was the usual stuff, 'nuts', bolts, washers, USB cords, keys, stuff that I see every day.  Lastly, I found the glasses in the street and had to wait for traffic to clear to pick up.  They're actually a pretty decent pair of readers, not sure where they'll end up though, somehow I 'see'  them as part of the 'Rundover' Store's fine line of visual aids.  And maybe they'll keep the ones I found on yesterday's run company.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers