Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2022

A NEW WORD : 08 24 2022

     Today's running stuff is kind of a hodgepodge.  Some of it I'm not sure what it is so I'll take it to look up later.  Like that small 3" knurled bar (I learned another word), which 'Da Googles' wasn't sure of either but I think is part of a small tool, something old like my Dad would have had in his tool chest.  Which means I'll need to look there later.  There was a Flip Flip Hooray Cane Flippers and Target Sheet which might have been useful for anyone over 18 months that had the little Cane's plastic flipper dog thingy which was missing.  Well, it made the picture.  The Motel 6 room card was from a place out on 35 North which oddly enough is a quite a jaunt from here.  Another koozie, "to have to hold, and keep your drink cold" tells me whoever got married might not be keeping their fav beverage cold but might still have a chance with the 'forever and ever' stuff at least.  

     Somebody lost their access card, no markings except a code at the bottom so no idea about the what-where.  The blue glass I debated on, it's not like I haven't found a bunch of these already, but with all those pens I talk about, maybe this is a new pen holder?  Oh crud, there's the 'internationally famous eye-roll' again.  Is it the glass honey or the pens?  Both?  I should have known.  I looked up that pin at the top right and it's an Arrow Drilled Bolt Safety R Pin which gets used on a Ski-Doo, John Deere equipment, Hydra Fitness stuff, etc., but where I envisioned it went was with a hitch pin with a hole in the end.  Whatever.  Another lug nut today and I really need to get serious about working up that 'Lug Nut Award' I've talked about, aka the 'Bless Your Heart' award.  There was a useful hose clamp in the road that I rescued and also 4 very shiny coins.  The shiny un-beat-up pennies will end up on somebody's greeting card.  That's been the tradition of late, to share these little blessings with somebody else.  And of course, thank you Creator of all things for the all the little symbols of Your infinite abundance.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers