Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2022

ANOTHER BIG SMILE! : 08 25 2022

 

          Well, guess who found a 20 dollar bill?  Next time we play Monopoly I'll already have 20 in the bank, thank you Milton Bradley.  I actually found some cold hard cash too, and 'hit for the cycle' again.  That's getting to be the norm, not that I expect it or that I'm not appreciative of it. But still, it always makes me smile.  There were quite a few well driven over pennies today, with some that surprised me with where they ended up and how amazingly, I still spotted them. Maybe I had a little help (ya think?!)  The key at the upper right goes to a Cobra High Security Plug Cylinder Lock, which is just the thing you need to keep all your super secret ninja spy stuff safe.  Boy, that's a load off!  Not much pig-iron today or at least much that I felt like picking up, but the nuts in the road I'm pretty much obligated to get.  Somehow 'One More Machine Screw In The Road' just doesn't convey the same meaning. Oh, and one last thing, about 'hitting the hitting for the cycle' today, I had 3 of the 4 coins, was almost finished, and was wondering where the quarter would show up.  And He did it again, right there on Rufus Snow, just a couple of hundred yards from being done, right where I had already past by once already, there in the road was my quarter.  Another big smile, and a thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers