Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

ADDENDUM 08- 02&03 -2022


      This picture is definitely the result of One More Nut In The Road picking up One More Nut In The Road but it wasn't running this time.  It was doing my Outside Plant Engineering job working on where to place more fiber optic cable.  I do a lot of walking around along city streets, driveways, parking lots, and alleyways.  These are places where you see telecommunications cables now and they would be the same kinds of areas where I run every day.  As you can see, I find pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, lug nuts, gift cards and assorted pig-iron and as you can see it really doesn't seem to matter where I am or what I'm doing, this stuff is finding me.  At the gas station, at the supermarket, at CVS, or Big Lots, and on and on and on....   And again, I'm wondering "why am I finding all this now" (instead of 30 years ago) and what's the meaning of all this?  I mean outside of the obvious--these are small symbols of the infinite abundance of the Creator of all things, I get that and I'm extremely thankful.  But what else is going on here?  Could it be that I have too much room in my garage and just like the universe abhorring a vacumn, it's letting me know that I don't have enough pig-iron and that I need to fill the empty spaces. (ok honey, the eye roll is appropriate here...)  We'll continue this thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers